Saturday, March 21, 2009

Quilt Class


I had most of my stuff packed from the night before. So it didn't take me long to pack my machine and run the pile down to Chris's car (with his help). It was a little after 9 when we got to the cafeteria. I got set up and was sorting fabrics when the first students arrived. From then on, I was busy answering questions. Having a model was a good idea, except that some people worked ahead and did things differently. But we all had a good time and one lady walked home and brought me lunch. Another brought cookies and another chocolate. What a great group we had! Not everyone finished, but many did and they all said they liked their project. Some ladies even took extra fabric home to make more. I'll post a pic when I get it. Someone took a photo of the class with their projects. We ended about 2:30 and packed up to go home. I forgot to test the cafeteria door to make sure it locked.
Chris and I stopped by the commissary to pick up groceries for the week. They were pushing some facial cream that takes off dead skin. It is for the face, but I didn't get any dead skin off there. But I tried it on my foot and a lot came off. I spent the rest of the day on my computer finding tapping scripts for losing weight. I hope to lose more than dead skin cells.

No comments: