Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More color

The thrift shop was closed today, even to volunteers, so I stayed home. I cleared some clutter, and set up my keyboard so I could play some songs. I stuck one of Michele's paintings to the wall, and my charm quilt top to another. The extra color makes this place a little nicer. When Michele came home from school, she brought me a ceramic something. Unfortunately, it broke in transit. But we taped it back together and put it with her other artful objects. Also, I spoke with our travel agent, and asked to be at the same hotel Tina is staying at in Thailand. He said he'd get back to me and hasn't yet. When Chris got home, he had a bite to eat, and then we went to see "Frost/Nixon". It was pretty good, even though I was too young at the time to remember much about Watergate. After that, I finished sewing a teacup, but then was disappointed by the results and started taking it apart again.

No comments: