Saturday, June 20, 2009

And he's generous, too.


Today was supposed to be our big bag sale outside the thrift shop. Since I started it, I felt like I had to be there, but didn't want to spend my whole day there. Thankfully it rained. First I finished the pair of shorts so I'd have something to wear. Then Chris drove me to the yardsale at the embassy club. It had already been in progress for 45 minutes and there was nothing I wanted. Then he dropped me off at the Chosun. I was looking for silk from their new Thailand shipment, but there wasn't any this time. Then I walked next door to the thrift shop. I spent about 2 hours putting up books, videos, CD's and cassette tapes. Then Chris took me to the Px to get sandals that are comfortable to walk in and fit. No luck. He got 2 pairs of jeans, then went to look at terabyte drives, but they didn't have the one he wanted. We did see a music keyboard that had piano key action and plugs into either an American outlet or a Korean one. Yesterday I had told Chris that I miss my piano, so he bought this one for me. It made me cry, but I don't know why. We also looked for heavy plastic shelving, but no luck. Also stopped by the library for a book, but they didn't have it yet so I got two others. We came home in the pouring rain (monsoon season any time now). I read for awhile, then got out the keyboard. Michele and I sang and played songs from Phantom of the Opera. It was fun.

No comments: