Sunday, June 28, 2009

E-Mart



Chris went to church without me this morning because of pain in my back. I stayed in bed and read Chicken Soup for the College Soul. Very funny. He came back with groceries. Later I took out some recyclables just to do some walking. It did make me feel better. So we drove on post, dropped off a big load of plastic bags at the thrift shop, and parked at gate 19. From there we walked slowly to E-Mart to look at plastic shelving. They did not have what I wanted, but had some metal shelving that propped itself between floor and ceiling. What I wouldn't give for a Lowes Hardware store! We also walked in I-Park Mall. No luck there either. So we did all that walking for nothing. We stopped at the ladies restroom. This is a picture of a squatter. Imagine having to use that when your back is out. Well, any port in a storm. After returning home, I lined a skirt in purple, and listened to some 60's music on a CD.

No comments: