Monday, June 8, 2009

Friends

I left my camera at home since the batteries were dead. I put the batteries in the recharger, packed my bag and met Pam at the gate. She asked about Michele's graduation. I told her how emotional it was for me. Then we went to meet the other quilters. We only had 3 baby quilt tops turned in this week. While some spent their time sewing more tops together, others cut batting and backings. All we finished was those first three. We ate lunch together and most decided to go to Itaewon. So I went along. Some bought Crocs, others bought scarves. I bought Michele a pair of green earrings to go with her skirt. These are for her birthday since what I ordered never came. Walking down the street we ran into Chris and his parents. They were looking for the robe vendor. When we finished shopping, Pam dropped me off at my gate. Back at the apartment, I found that Chris and his parents had returned. We worked on our respective computers until supper. Chris cooked some chicken and chorizo with tortellini. He also had tiny tomatoes marinating in a vinegar and spice sauce. For dessert we had carrot cake with chocolate cream cheese frosting.
My in-laws packed for their trip home tomorrow.

No comments: