Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A day to relax


I love Wednesdays because often I have nothing scheduled and can spend the day at home catching up on my sewing projects. I awoke briefly aound 6am to make Chris' lunch, but he said they were having a party at lunch. So I went back to sleep and got up at 8. I worked on another charm square panel. I now have 5 of them, representing 400 squares. Chris called at 11 to say that the party is tomorrow and did I want to meet him for lunch. I was in the middle of sewing at the time, so I asked Michele and she went to lunch with him. I added blocks to another wall hanging already up on the wall. I also replaced a button on Chris' shirt. And a few little things around the house. It has been a productive day and I wish I could do it again soon. But tomorrow I am going to a concert with Nancy at the Seoul Arts Center. It sold out over a month ago so it should be good.

No comments: