Friday, June 19, 2009

Isn't he handsome?



I got up early to make Chris' lunch AND take his picture before he went to work because today is the first time he wore his new suit. Then I went back to sleep. I spent most of the day reading a book. The one I finished last night left the story hanging. Thankfully I had the second book, which I read today. BUT, the story still isn't over, SO now I have to find the third book. I hope that's all there is.
For supper we walked towards Itaewon and found a Chinese restaurant that Chris had eaten in before. But for some reason, the prices were much higher this time. My meal was 33,000 won. It was a plate of shrimp, with several kinds of peppers (one of them REALLY hot), and no rice. That would have been extra. Chris got a plate of stirfried veggies and pork, and Michele ordered egg rolls. I think it was one LONG roll, sliced, and wrapped in a thin layer of egg instead of whatever they are usually wrapped in. After our meal the lady brought us a dish of tiny Roma tomatoes and slices of watermelon.
On our walk back, I got a fruit popsicle because my mouth still burned from eating a few of the wrong peppers. Then we watched a Netfilx movie which turned out to be REALLY confusing and pointless. I am still not sure what it was about.
Stay tuned for tomorrow when I go yardsaling at the Embassy Club.

2 comments:

Gwenda said...

I still say he needs to smile!!

Fern said...

Well, he doesn't like to have his picture taken.