Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day


We went to church as usual, except that Michele didn't go. We came home to change, then went to the commissary for our weekly food run. I got more Aloe juice to make aloe popsicles. They are really good! Michele drew a Father's Day card for Chris. Then we watched One Fine Day, which was pretty good. We tried to watch Dr. Doolittle 2, but the Dvd had something on it that wouldn't come off. Chris went to the airport to pick up some visiting contractors (people he'll have meetings with). So we were on our own for supper. I played my new keyboard. Its almost like having a piano. And I put red fringe on the flag which will be a gift to someone at Fort Gordon.
Tomorrow Michele starts the Summer Hire program. I can't wait to see where they place her.

No comments: