Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Driving Range



Although I had back pain again this morning, it disappeared as the day went on. I broomed the kitchen floor, then vaccuumed it, then swiffered it. And still I saw some dust. At least it was small. It'll take the dust bunnies at least a week to grow to tumbleweed size.
Then I walked on post and caught the bus to the thrift shop. There I met Katie who wanted to tell me about an English weekend camp for underpriveledged Korean children. She wants me to help. That took over an hour. Then I found the the thrift shop was still closed. No one had shown up to work. I tried to call, but my phone was dead. So I walked to Tina's house to use her phone charger, but she was out. So I walked home. Along the way I passed the driving range where Michele works now and took some pictures. I stopped at the commissary for a few things, then went home to sew and clean some more. I did some mopping on the balcony. It was so dirty I had to wipe my feet off before I could come back in the apt. I also put together two baby quilt tops. Then Chris came home and fixed leftovers, but didn't have any since he had attended a luncheon for lunch and a promotion ceremony with reception after work. After supper I worked a bunch of Sudoku puzzles and listened to a video on the internet about the benefits of walking barefoot on the ground.

No comments: