Thursday, September 22, 2011

Well, I got this far...

Got up and read as usual, on time even. Then had breakfast, yadda, yadda, yadda, and a little bit of sewing. Went to thrift shop at 11. Not much in the way of books to shelve, but lots that I designated for charity. Mr. Kim promised to take them yesterday. Lucky for him he came today.
There were plenty of videos, and then I counted puzzles. There were about 6 of them, all the same series, all labeled 1000 pcs, but different counts. The highest one was 1025 so I think that is the proper number. No one ever complains that the 1000 pc puzzles are incomplete so I have to wonder if they actually put them together. After I left the thrift shop, I turned in the minutes for July and August and then went home. I did a few internet errands, and then sewed my quilt together. See pic. Now, do I want borders too? I auditioned some brown ones. Then I got ready for class, laying hands on the pattern, and cutting interfacing for those who wanted to buy some. Chris came home later than usual, so I did not realize how late it was. Still, I got to the SPC on time, and was the only one. I had it mostly set up when the next person arrived. Four people came to class. All made good progress on their aprons, but no one finished. So next week we will pick up where they left off. We were out a little early 'cause they realized they did not have to rush. I was home before 9. I read a little e-mail and then decided to juice the veggies. Half of them had to be thrown away. I juiced the rest and a green apple. Tasted pretty good and I made two sets of popsicles. Chris is having a cookout at work tomorrow so I don't have to make the sandwich. No bread left anyway.

No comments: