Tuesday, November 4, 2014

88 Buffet and Earthfare

Before I went to bed, I finished a tapping audio that I started before Chris called. Then I watched the smarter in 7 minutes video. I checked the two thermometers in the den: 65, 68. I took the one that read 65 into the bedroom with me. When I got up this morning, it read 61. The heat is still set at 72.
I turned on the router and awakened the laptop. I checked e-mail and listened to an audio that I must have started yesterday and forgotten about. I exercised and ground up the soaked nuts and seeds from yesterday to make fermented nut cheese. I left it on the counter to 'grow'. I juiced and meditated. I took the bedding out of my car and put it in the tent. I figured it would be safe since there was not a cloud in the sky – just chemtrails. Then I drove to quilting. I did not see Beverly or Jane whom I normally visit with, but Terry was there. She invited me to lunch. I followed her to 88 Buffet. We walked around the parking lot until we saw her husband. Then the three of us had lunch. I noticed mostly seafood on my plate, and broccoli and mushrooms. After lunch, I took some of my supplements. Her husband left and we walked the parking lot again, this time in both directions. We stopped at Burlington for me to visit the restroom while she shopped for her mom. When we got back to our cars, I went to Earthfare, not knowing she was behind me. She went to Joanns. I got 4 bricks of raw organic cheese and then went to the Asian store for sprouts. I could not resist getting kimbap, too. I was surprised to find myself sneaking pieces of kimbap at the long traffic lights. I was glad not to be in Chris' car trying to hold down the clutch so long. When I got home, I ate the kimbap with kimchi, wondering if the buffet had been a figment of my imagination. I took the rest of my supplements. 
The temp outside was 80, so I opened the windows and turned on the fan. I tweaked my PVC project until it was long enough for me and stable. I filled it with the bedding. It was almost too comfortable. I came in to check e-mail. Then I picked green tomatoes in case of frost, and raked leaves off of the porch and back yard. When I came in, I heated water for tea and broth. I finished one audio and started another. I tried to make sense out of a document from Parker. Her numbers did not add up the way I added them. I sent my questions to Chris and then to Parker. I drank broth even though it was only lukewarm by then. I was listening to an audio on how natural cosmetics really aren't natural when I got a Skype from Chris. We talked at length and finally he went to bed. It was only 7:30. Going to bed early sounded pretty good to me, too. I had checked the weather and tonight is supposed to be in the 50's. I am going to finish my audio, watch the 7 minute video and go to bed.  I would read e-mail, but Yahoo is experiencing difficulties.
*  Here is another one of the panel quilts for Linus  *

No comments: