Sunday, November 2, 2014

Time change

Last night I posted to my blog but then stayed up long enough to find Michele's skype pic. It should be illegal for Microsoft to not list all the sub folders under each folder. I mean, how can I pick the right thing from each drop-down menu if the item I need is missing?
I heard the phone alarm ring and wondered if it was the old time or the new time. I slept on. I dreamed I was following Chris and Michele through a large mall. At Michele's request, he hired Arnold S as our nanny/housekeeper. Arnold was giving Michele enunciation lessons (doesn't everyone want to talk like Arnold?) when I woke up. It took me a bit to gather my energy, but I arose and went into the kitchen. The microwave read 9:15. My phone read 9:15. My watch read 9:15. I awakened the laptop. It read 8:15 even before it connected to the web. I tried to make a phone call. The phone still did not update. I read e-mail, and saw that Chris was on skype. I thought the phone call must have awakened him, but no, he was just getting online as he made breakfast. I went downstairs to finish the binding on the quilt. If David is not married, who is Nadine? I made breakfast, and ate it in front of the computer. I read that David Brunk is getting married. So who is Nadine? I took a shower, dressed in a pantsuit, grabbed the altar cloth and left the house. I kept thinking I was forgetting something. On the way, I remembered that it was my choir music. When I got to church, Jennifer told me Kurt wasn't there so I could use his folder. I gave the altar cloth to Cyndi. Then I practiced with the choir. Dawn lost her earring so I went out to the sidewalk to look for it. Up walked Kurt. I handed him his folder. The other Jennifer told me Tamara wasn't there, so I used her folder. After the service, Cecelia asked me if my daughter looked more like me or like Chris. I thought about it but could not decide. So I agreed to bring her a picture so she could tell me. From church I went to Publix. I tried out my new theory that if I step off the gas as soon as the speedometer hits 15, the car will easily shift into 3rd. It worked most of the time. I got most of the usual groceries and some aloe. The organic veggies were picked over, and all the broccoli was soft. When I got home, I put the veggies away and washed the tops of the cans. I took my supplements. I changed my shoes and loaded my sewing stuff in Chris' car. I parked in a spot in the middle of the lot. There was an empty table in the corner of the room, so I set up there. I turned in the panel quilt, and took pics of the other panel quilts. William called, asking questions about the tent. I realized that what I really need out there is a cot so water won't touch the bedding. I worked on the quilt blocks presented in July. Everyone packed up early so I waited till the end, then packed up and rolled my stuff to the parking lot. The car was in a different place, not in a parking spot. Then all of a sudden an earlier remark made sense (Is your car the white one, parked way on the other side of the lot?) Obviously it is possessed. Next time I will have to leave it in gear and pull the parking brake so the poltergeists can't move it. When I got home, naturally I had to check e-mail. I ate dark chocolate with cashews, and looked up camping cots online. I can get one for $16 but would be double the price with shipping. I looked in the garage to see what else might work. No chaise lounges, but lots of pvc. No plastic to cover it with, but extra vinyl tablecloths. An idea formed. I made a pot of dandelion root tea. I took a mug of it downstairs to sip while I watched my Netflix movie. It was gone before the previews ended. The movie was called Divergent. It was action-packed and thought-provoking. I got some good tapping in during the movie. There were parts I did not get to see because the disc was scratched. That made it less entertaining. When it was over, I brought the disc up to put in the sleeve. Then I watched a video segment online called “Smarter in 7 minutes”. I guess I won't know if I'm smarter until someone asks me something. I skyped with Chris when he got online. I drank more tea and meditated. Now I am posting to my blog and going to bed. 
*  This is Michele dressed as Snake Pliskin  *

No comments: