Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Rain tonght

I slept in the tent last night until my feet got cold and I had to tinkle. So I came in the house to get socks, etc. Then I did some meridian tapping to calm my mind. Then I went back to the tent. Eventually I slept. Then a sound woke me up, like a roach was flying around, trying to get out. However, when I turned on the flashlight I could never find a source for the noise. It took me a long time to get back to sleep. When daylight came, I woke up and slept again. I came in the house at 7:45 and laid down until the phone alarm went off at 8. I got up to swish and start e-mail. When swishing was over, I called Parker to talk about the numbers in her e-mail. She explained them all. I sent her the response she needed to turn over the security deposit, and she sent me a pic of insulation. She told me that although she did not know the laws in Alabama, I could call Moldstoppers to have the air in this house (AL) tested, and then based on the law, ask for remediation as needed. After the call, I put on an audio about microwave radiation (not limited to radiation from microwave ovens) and how it can be used to cause any mental illness that would fool any psychiatrist. The gentleman was an ex-mI5 agent and physicist who got the info from interrogating spies. He talked about neurological and physical effects. While listening, I started the coffee detox. After meditating, I played the EMF audio again, pausing it while I juiced. When I finished the juice, I was horrified to discover that it was 1:30 already. I packed my bag and drove to the gym. I put on my suit and got in the sauna, stretching and tapping with breaks to wash sweat off and drink water.  I had a really good sweat.  Finally I took a shower about 4:45, and drove home. I brought in the mail, which included Netflix. I prepared my breakfast, and returned a phone call. I also ate some raw organic cheese. I listened to an audio on achieving the flow state. I read a paper on RF (microwave radiation), which recommended going from wi-fi to wired connections, especially in schools and around children. I checked the desktop computer - it seemed to be on wifi because I could not find a wire from it to the router. I could not tell how to make it wired. I made up a week's worth of vitamins, leaving two empties for me to reorder. I put out my rain collection tubs, and went to choir practice. There were only 2 altos and 2 sopranos tonight, and the last song was for women only. Hopefully there will be more on Sunday. Janice called during practice, so I called her back afterward. She suggested we could hire her daughter's boyfriend to trim the bushes on our Pinehurst property. I told her I would talk to Chris and Parker and get back to her. I drove home and skyped Chris. We talked about trimming and he said he likes the jungle look. We talked about other things too. He said the desktop computer has a wired internet connection. After we hung up, I posted to my blog and tapped for awhile so I could sleep when I finally went to bed.
*  Here is another panel quilt.  *

No comments: