Friday, November 21, 2014

Look what I pulled up!

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night night. But the air was so much better with the purifier. I had turned it off in the middle of the night, but turned it back on in the morning. My headache was still with me, so I drank several glasses of water and swished. While I swished, I mended a pair of underwear, and shortened the sleeves on a nightgown. I did my exercises, and checked e-mail. I called my in-laws for advice. Then I called Parker for a list of problems left behind. She said she would go over and make a list of things done improperly. I e-mailed Chris a synopsis of the conversation. I worried about what I should say to the handyman and how I should say it. I juiced, and did laundry. I listened to part of an audio. I had to pause it because I could not hear it when I was in the kitchen. I made breakfast and ate it. I called to get a toll-free number for Chris for the moving company. I tapped for all the anger and betrayal and expectation that it will only get worse. I hemmed the sleeves of the nightgown, and heard more of the audio. I got the mail, and the bill said our gas usage went from 800 to 7700, so I called the utility company to ask for a leak check. It was a warm afternoon. I turned off the heat and opened the windows. I raked up leaves and cones under the magnolia tree. I noticed that the outside air was still better than the purified air inside. I clipped off the dead flowers and carted the plants away. I pulled up a dead vine and found three sweet potatoes. I put two in jars to sprout, and the last one I added to the bag I bought on Sunday. I washed them, rubbed them with coconut oil, and baked them for an hour and 20 minutes. Denise came over and showed me her sauerkraut. I showed her mine and we tasted them. I gave her some of mine. We talked for a bit but then she had to go home. I shut the windows and turned on the heat and purifier. I put away the laundry. I did some tapping, then watched a DVD of Lone Gunmen. I finished second episode and Chris was on skype. Our call was interrupted by the utility company checking for gas and carbon monoxide leaks. They found nothing. The man said his sister owns a quilt shop in Athens. I finished talking to Chris. We talked about adding memory to the desk top to make it more stable. It only has 2GB. I remember when 1GB was a LOT of memory. I got caught up in watching videos of how to install more memory and then a chat box on which memory stick to order. Then I looked up whether brand matters... Finally I realized it was after 10 and time to go to bed.

No comments: