Sunday, January 10, 2010

Baby quilt gets a binding


I had the greatest dream last night. But Chris woke up amorous and I forgot about it. Meanwhile Michele knocked on the door and asked if Chris wanted to play with the on-line group and I said 'NO'! But he did, later.
We missed church, and pretty much spent the day on our computers. I learned about the history of the Times Square ball. The current one is made of 2668 Waterford crystals! I did a few meditations I found under Windows Media Player. And I put a binding on a baby quilt, and cut a few charm squares.
After supper I hard-boiled 29 eggs and made mayo out of the last one. On Youtube there is this neat video of a guy who hardboils eggs, puts ice water and baking soda on them, and then blows them out of their shells! You gotta see it to believe it. Well, I tried it, and it only worked on the first one.
I spent the rest of the evening watching intros for old TV shows. Life was so much simpler back then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that looks familiar!! Emmy loves her quilt. She lays on it every night and plays with her blocks and her Dragon "Quatro". Thank you so much! We love it!!
-April