Monday, January 4, 2010

CLOSED!


I was resisting getting out of bed because it was so warm inside and so cold outside. What I didn't realize was that it was snowing hard. I made Chris a sandwich to take to work. But he was back home before lunch because they closed the base. So I did not get to our weekly quilt meeting. It was cancelled. Chris put on the Lord of the Rings DVD's and as we watched, I finished the binding on the first purple quilt. I also made another pillowcase, using candy and bubblegum fabric. I cut some charm square from the leftovers. E-mail also got it's share of attention. Today I read about the hibernation diet, which involves having honey and cinnamon before bed and first thing in the morning.
Post is closed again tomorrow. I did not get out today and tomorrow isn't looking good either. Our complex is on a hill and to go anywhere, we have to walk downhill. But without handrails, it is treacherous!

No comments: