Saturday, January 16, 2010

Now that they are gone....


We all got up before 6 to finish packing and other last minute details. Chris drove us to the DHL, where he and Michele would catch a bus to the airport. I bid them farewell and took the car home. I tried to get some more sleep, but that didn't work so I put on my headphones for a Theta session. That put me to sleep and when I awoke, it was after 9. After breakfast, I cleaned up the sink, counter, and stove (knowing that with only me here those surfaces will stay clean). I cleared out some e-mail, watched some exercise video segments on Youtube, and posted some pillowcase pictures on TheQuiltShow.com. In my e-mail there was a series of half hour interviews that I wanted to listen to, so I machine-sewed the binding on my second purple quilt so that I could do the hand-sewing while listening to the audios. That worked quite well, and took all evening, but it sure is good to have it done finally.

No comments: