Friday, January 8, 2010

Want to go for a walk?


I got before Chris left to make him a sandwich, and since that used the last of the bread, I started another loaf in the breadmaker. Then I did a theta session on the computer. I started answering e-mail and Skype-chatted with my brother. Soon I had to leave for the thrift shop. Even though I was late, I waited for the bus so I wouldn't have to walk in the snow. I stopped at the AnC to tell them I would be using the longarm tomorrow. Then on to the thrift shop. They had heat today, but somehow it didn't last. At one point Ella (the manager) found some new pantyhose that been donated, but we don't sell that, so she gave me one and I put it on under my pants and socks. It helped a little. I shelved a LOT of books, videos, DVD's and games (GameCube). Then I helped to sort and hang clothes. At 4 we called it a day. Ella dropped me off at my gate. When I got home, I was hungry so I finished a can of salmon, and had some pickled onions. When Chris came home, he heated up the burrito fixings for supper. After supper we watched 'HEAD', a Monkee's movie. Can't say much about it except it would have been more impressive in the 60's when it was made. On my computer I watched a Youtube video "29 gifts in 29 days". A woman with MS reversed most of her symptoms by giving a gift everyday (some as simple as a tissue to a crying friend). I also wrote to the General Mills company about the toxicity of aspartame, which they added to my favorite cereal, so I discontinued it.

No comments: