Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Day

I had such good intentions of cleaning this place, only to put my back out before breakfast. So I spent the day on my computer clearing e-mail, doing Sudoku and word searches until I felt good enough to clean the stove. That happened after supper. It felt so good I cleaned Michele's bathroom (and asked her to wash the floor). I also cleaned mine, and vaccuumed the main part of the apartment. I even swiffered the kitchen. (I was surprised the swiffer sheets werent frozen, being out on the porch). Then I went in to my sewing room to work a little on the baby quilt top. I also have to mention that I ate the first tomato from my plant. Great way to start a new year. And it feels so good to have a clean place.
RESOLUTIONS: I am not starting any new resolutions because I figure if it is a good idea, start right away. So I am continuing my resolution to eat healthier, avoid toxins, get some regular exercise, meditate, and think positive thoughts.

No comments: