Saturday, January 9, 2010

Well done, Yuna


We slept late without realizing it. Got up around 10. Had breakfast and got on my computer to read e-mail and follow links. Around 1:30 Chris took a break from his online game and drove me to the AnC center to help Yuna quilt her top. It was the first time I did one without any input from Cathy. And partly because I inadvertantly left my phone at home. But we did pretty well, because the quilt top was not square or flat, yet it appears so in the photo. She and I were both pleased. She gave me a ride home. By then I had a headache, and it started snowing. Snow is so pretty if you don't have to drive in it. Chris warmed up some pork and sauerkraut for supper. Afterwards I lay down for awhile to ease my headache. Then got back on the computer. I learned about the effects on animals who ate genetically modified corn and cotton. I also learned people with more choices are less happy, because more choices leads to greater expectations.

No comments: