Sunday, January 3, 2010

I finally got out!

I woke up this morning no better off than I went to bed. So we did not go to church. Chris and Michele went to their computers and eventually started an on-line game which went on until almost 8pm. At 8 we picked up one of Michele's friends and went to see "Sherlock Holmes". It was riveting, but a little dark. I divided my time between my computer and my sewing machine, also some Sudoku. I asked Chris to go for a small walk with me just so I could get out of the building. So we took the recyclables out. I made it down the steps and back up, but it wasn't enough. Sometime during the afternoon I gave in and took some Oxycontin and Naprosyn. I laid down in the computer room and listened to a brain wave entrainment program. When I finished, my back was much better. I trimmed a QOV fresh from the longarm and cut binding strips from the excess backing. I will pass it on to Pam in the morning. The only other thing I need to do for tomorrow is make the block of the month. Snowball!

No comments: