Friday, May 20, 2011

May showers bring....?

It had been a dark and stormy night. The entire outdoors was soaked. It was good for the trees (see pic).
Chris was off again today, so I stayed in bed until about 8 or 9, talked to Cecily for awhile, had breakfast, deleted all the e-mail that I didn't want to read, etc. Cecily did several loads of laundry. After lunch they all went to post, to the PX, commissary, etc. I stayed home to work on some paper-pieced blocks, and to separate the fabrics from Thursday night by size. Some of them I cut in anticipation of what I think they will be. I packaged some blocks and HST's in an envelope to be mailed on Monday. I also did some work on my bike. When they returned, Chris had a new CDRW drive which he installed in my computer. We sat around chatting for awhile, and then Chris prepared supper. After supper Romaric arrived. Usually he games with Chris and Michele, but tonight he chatted with Alfred and Cecily. They went to bed, and I left to post to my blog, leaving him to talk to Chris and Michele.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Still enjoying your blog every day, Fern. Tell Al and Cecily "Hi!" from Rick and Gail.
We are going to Croatia on Monday.

Fern said...

Thanks for reading my blog. I passed on your message. Have a great time in Croatia.