Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cleaning up

I slept in while Chris and Michele got up to play with 'the voices'. Eventually I got up too, and had breakfast with e-mail. I alternated my day with working in the computer room, and working in my sewing room. I made the two blocks as requested yesterday. See pic. I also cleaned up my sewing table. I did a little cleaning in the kitchen too, but there is more to be done. Can't wait 'till the last minute to do it all. I printed out a sheet on tips for cleaning everything with baking soda, vinegar, borax, hydrogen peroxide and castile soap. The idea is not to use commercial cleaners because of the toxic chemicals in them. I started a batch of seed for sprouts. I think the air is moister now, and they should grow again. And I ordered another batch of supplements.
After supper, we watched "Invictus" with Morgan Freeman and Matt Damon. It was worth the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute blocks !
Invictus is a very good movie.
We are Marshall is good, too.
AL from CA

Fern said...

Thanks. Will have to look that movie up on Netflix.