Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Busy little bee

I was incredibly productive this morning. I made a loaf of bread, washed up the other half of the fabric I bought last week, dried it half way and folded it to be ironed. I gave the cats food and water. I hard-boiled a carton of eggs. I checked my e-mail. I juiced up carrots, celery, cucumber and pepper to make veggie pops, with a little left over to drink during the day. I also made a new batch of fermented coconut milk. Then I took a shower. Michele and I went to the DHL so she could do some banking. Then I picked up Cathy at the SPC, and dropped Michele off at the walk-in gate. Cathy and I parked at old gate 17 and took the subway to Dongdaemun. We had a fine time buying what was on our lists and just looking at fabric in general. I bought some fabrics to make shorts for the shirts I bought at the thrift shop. IT was about 3:30 when we left. When we got back, I dropped Cathy off at her place, then picked up Mary Ann at the DHL and brought her back to my place. She visited with the cats and with us. Chris came home. We never did get to working on her quilt. At 7 she left to meet her husband. We had supper and I did some Sudoku. Then I got on my computer to check e-mail once more and complete my Swansons order. But the 10% offer had ended. Oh well. I got an e-mail asking me to attend the award ceremony for the Arts and Crafts ceremony. So I guess my amateur quilt photos weren't so bad. I have my fingers crossed that I got first place instead of second like last year. Excuse me, I have to make the sandwich.
* pic from Tokyo show *

No comments: