Saturday, July 16, 2011

A day for sewing (and more sewing)

It must have been like sleeping in for Chris to get up at 8 to play with the 'voices'. As he and Michele played, I read through my e-mail, deleted over 200 pictures from my camera, and then worked in my sewing room. I finished three pairs of shorts, the fushia top, and the third pepper purse. Now My mother-in-law, Michele, and I have matching purses. We'll be 'stylin' at the beach. So then I started on the three purses my Mother-in-law asked for when she was here. I have been doing them all at the same time, like a production line.
As for the cats, they weren't around much. Cinnamon tried to walk into my sewingroom when I broke for lunch. And later I found her sitting in the window in the computer room. It rained again today, so I did not get to sit outside, or take out the recyclables. (I hope she didn't use the computer.) I did learn one new thing though. I read that eating kimchi helps your body get rid of pesticides.
* Quilt from Tokyo show *

No comments: