Tuesday, April 11, 2023

First day of cleaning

Monday

I got up before 8. It took awhile because my back hurt from lifting one of the boxes. Then I got ready for the day. Putting on a shirt was easy, but putting on pants was trickier. I could not manage socks, but I got some footies and slip-on shoes. I watered the plants.

I sat against the PEMF mat and finished reading my book. It was after 10. I decided to go check out the house I signed to clean. I grabbed the key from the envelop, and took some cleaners out to the car. I had trouble getting in the front seat. I had to pick up my right leg and lift it in.

My first stop was the post office. I turned in the yellow slip for a package, then told the postmaster about the ants. He said he would report it and have the place treated. Then I went to the library to return the book and season 4 DVD. I also checked out the next book and got season 6.

Then I went to the house on second street, which is right next to Saronna. I saw her husband out raking so I walked over to talk to him. Saronna came out too. After speaking to them, I went to open the house and could not remember what I did with the key. Fortunately (or not), the front door was unlocked. So I went in and walked around the house and the back yard, assessing the condition. Then I started cleaning the refrigerator.

I took all the shelves and drawers out. I could not get the glass out of the shelves, so I ran hot water in the tub to soak them. I put ammonia water in the sink to soak the gas burner grates.

I went home for breakfast. I read e-mail and finished some videos I had started yesterday. At 3:30 I went to the school to meet Michelle for walking. She helped me search my car for the key, but with no luck. We walked around the school block. Then Jenni showed up. We talked to her for awhile.

Then I went to pick up Sophia and took her back to my house. We sat at the dining room table and did chapter 11 math for awhile. Then she helped me moved the big box in the hallway to the garage. We rearranged cleaners on the shelves. She put fabric in the washer and helped fill a big box with all the bags of donated yarn and fabric. Then I took her home.

I read e-mail until 7:30. Then I made a salad for supper and worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched two episodes of SG1. Then Chris went to bed and I stayed up past 11 listening to a podcast.

No comments: