Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Max telework

Monday

When I got up, I saw that it had snowed. Although the base was closed and everyone was on max telework, Chris went to the office, where he was very productive owing to the absence of people clamoring for his attention. I got ready for the day, then read e-mail. And then it snowed again.

Chris came home for a quick lunch. I continued to read e-mail and forgot about the time until sometime after noon. I made and ate breakfast. Michelle texted me the number of a lady on post who can cut hair. I jotted some notes for my blog. I cut up peels for the compost.

After reading more articles, I made a self-watering microgreens container. I put some seeds in dish of water to soak. I sewed 8 pie-shaped wedges from the thrift shop into a circle. It did not turn out well so I think they were not cut accurately.

I read e-mail and listened to interviews for the rest of the afternoon. Snow continued so we did not walk at the gym. 'I downloaded all my pics for the last several days and cropped them. 'I wrote a letter to my senator about the RESTRICT act. Michelle said she and Saronna did not come to church yesterday because they weren't feeling well.

Chris came home from work. He cooked mushrooms for me. I made a salad. Later I posted to my blog, then heated tea. I practiced a little, then we watched the last two episodes of Season 4. Sadly, the base will remain closed again tomorrow so no library and no season 5 :(

Chris went to bed. I stayed up to read, then put the soaking seeds in the microgreens container, and went to bed.

No comments: