Thursday, April 6, 2023

Quest for the Cures

Wednesday

I vaguely remembered Chris taking his shower. I got up at 7:30 and the tub was wet. I must have slept well because my back hurt from staying in the same position for too long. But it worked out as I got ready for the day.

I made coffee and did special exercises to promote lymph movement. I meditated and tapped for some time, with the CD music in the background. Then I cleaned the bathrooms and started on the kitchen. I put vinegar in the coffee pot to get the coating of minerals out. I washed out the sprout containers and started another batch.

Chris came home for lunch. He said he needed to go move some stuff from the colonel's house to the curb for bulk pick-up tomorrow. He invited me to go along and see if any of it was suitable for the swap shop. So after I took the 12:30 dose of MMS, we went. However, the colonel's wife was home and said she would put it out tonight. We chatted with her for a bit, offering help with anything she needed, then Chris dropped me off at home. I finished vacuuming and read e-mail. Then I took a shower. I went walking at the gym with Michelle and Tonja. Michelle was quite upset about not finding a job. After the walk, she instructed me on working with weights. We chatted the whole time.

It was after 5:30 when I got home. Chris was there, but then left for the chapel. I watched an episode of Quest for the Cures: juice veggies, throw out the pulp and blend in fruits (because fruits have soluble fiber).

Chris came home from chapel. He made his supper. I started listening to the next episode of Quest for the Cures. Then I posted to my blog and made tea. We watched two episodes of SG-1. He went to bed. I finally watered all the plants and made up a week's worth of supplements.

No comments: