Friday, April 21, 2023

A day for ironing

Wednesday

I woke up before 7:30. I don't remember hearing Reveille. I got up to start coffee morning and discovered Chris lying on the sofa, worn out from his workout with the Colonel. So as I got things started, Chris was getting ready for work. Sigh.

I did the special exercises, brushed and swished and oil-pulled. I sat with my PEMF mat for half an hour. Then I meditated and tapped for over an hour. I started a three-drop regimen of MMS.

I cleaned the bathrooms and started on the kitchen. Michelle rang the doorbell. She wanted to borrow the chapel key so she could practice the piano. I lent it to her and went back to washing dishes. Later CJ came by with two dozen eggs and I paid her.

When the kitchen was finished, I took a shower and then vacuumed. I set up my ironing board and iron. I went through my e-mail looking for something to listen to. I got out the fabric from over a week ago and started ironing.

At 3:30 I went to the gym with Michelle's plates from Easter. Diane and Tonja were there and Michelle came later. We walked the track for half an hour. Then Tonja and Diane left. Michelle helped me work out in the weight rooms. Then I went back to my car.

Having left my car doors unlocked , I discovered a pile of fabric in my passenger seat. Go Dugway! Actually, Tonja had dropped it off because she had washed it and it needed ironing, and I offered.

I went home, put on some interviews and ironed some more. Chris came home around 6:30 with a pizza. Then he took a phone call. I got one from Quensanta offering to cut my hair at 8:30. I stopped ironing to work on my blog.

At 8 I took my sprouts over to Michelle's house. She agreed to rinse them at the proper times while I am gone. We chatted a little, then I went to Quensanta's house. The dogs were not very welcoming! They scared the heck out of me. She had me sit on a chair and she put a cape on me. She asked me what I wanted but all I could say was 'whatever you think would look good'. She spritzed my hair and started cutting She also started chatting. After some time, I began to think she was making it take longer so she could keep talking. Which was mostly ok with me. But after an hour, I was thinking I should go home and pack. She finished up but we continued to talk. By the time I got home, it was 10pm.

Chris was on his laptop. We talked about tomorrow. I tried on a few pieces of clothing to find something nice that fits for the event. I also chose something for the hike to the petroglyphs. Then he went to bed. I stayed up to read a few last e-mails, then realized I hadn't any supplement doses left for tomorrow. So I made up a week's worth and went to bed.

No comments: