Thursday, April 13, 2023

Darien Gap

Wednesday

I got up at 7:35. I checked e-mail to see if I had a message from CJ. I checked my phone for the same thing. I deleted a bunch of e-mail. I had to throw out a set of sprouts that died. Very sad. Then I got ready for coffee morning. I had to blow bits of plastic out of the grounds first. Everything else went pretty well.

I started the MMS protocol with 4 drops at 11:30. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I washed dishes. Chris came home for lunch with a package from the post office. It was from Swanson's but did not contain the sprouting caps I ordered. I showered, I vacuumed. I made more seed cracker mix.

I got a headache so I cut back to two drops. Still no message from CJ about eggs. I reviewed options for making shoelaces. I liked the serger method, but the sewing machine method used a lot less thread - and we have multiples of them.

At 3:30 I went to gym to meet Diane and Tonja and Michelle. We walked and Michelle told us about her interview this morning which went really well. Michelle stayed after the walk to help me lift weights. Then we went to her house and she put tea tree oil on the itchy spot on my head. I stayed to talk.

When I got home, after 6, Chris was home. No mass tonight. I could hear the wind howling. I was still feeling off from the MMS so I didn't finish the protocol. I read e-mail and listened to an interview from a UN funded mass migration camp in Panama.

I worked on my blog and made tea. We watched two episodes of SG1. Not long after, Chris went to bed. I stayed up to read and finish watching the interview.

No comments: