Friday, April 28, 2023

Getting a lot of little things done

Thursday

I got up when Chris left for work. After the usual supplements, and probiotic, I rinsed the sprouts. I checked e-mail, then looked at my yogurt maker to see if all the parts were there. I listened to a podcast named mental disorders are metabolic disorders. I tied a wet papertowel to the handle of the flyswatter and cleaned between the glass on oven door. It didn't get it all but it was much better. It was necessary to remove the drawer under the stove, so I vacuumed that space.

I tried shortening the foot extension on the inversion table so that the back support would be in the right place. But then so much of me was over the balance point that I found myself quickly upside down and had trouble getting upright again. I put some yeast in a bowl of warm water to proof. I listened some more, then paused it to get dressed. I took the envelop of money and went to the second street house for inspection. There were no problems. Jamie added up her hours. Mine were a little more, but I gave her half of the money anyway.

I made and ate breakfast. I read articles, then used the blooming yeast to make bread in the bread machine. I used the teal balloon from yesterday to get flakes out of the coffee grounds for next week. Jamie came over to do yard work.

I met Michelle at the school, and gave her the yogurt machine. I went walking, then we went to the End of Month of Military Child party. I talked to people. Charity gave me some pointers on packing for tomorrow, then Michelle drove me back to my car.

I went home, took drops, and read e-mail. Chris came home to change his clothes and wait for Casey to pick him up for Knife Night. I made a salad and ate a can of chicken. Then the bread was done, but it was still a short, dense loaf. Huh. I jotted notes for my blog.

I went to the company house to get the first load in the washer. I also scrubbed the toilets. I went home and put on an interview. I put some sunflower sprouts in a baggie for Jamie. I planted the peas in two places: the big pot out front and the old tomato spot beside the house. A gopher ran into a nearby hole so I got the hose to flush him out. But when I went to get a big rock, he ran away and I couldn't catch him.

I finished the interview and worked on my blog. At 8:45 I went to Jamie's house to drop off the sprouts, then I went to the company house to get the next load started. When I got home, Chris was back and on his laptop. I made tea and practiced my trombone. Then we watched one episode of SG1. I got on my laptop to look up one of the actors. Chris went to bed and I shut down a little early myself. I did some tapping about packing tomorrow, then went to bed.

No comments: