Wednesday, April 19, 2023

The Neighborhood Meeting

Tuesday

I got up about 8. I washed up and got dressed, etc. I rinsed the sprouts, and emptied the dishwasher. I washed some dishes for breakfast. I called a neighbor for a hair appointment. I read e-mail. I submitted a public comment for Preventing Digital Discrimination.

I went cleaning. For two hours I worked on blinds, windows and window tracks in the living rooms. Jamie arrived around noon. We chatted, then I packed up my vacuum and went home for breakfast.

As I was putting together breakfast, I slurped a T of chlorophyl. And for some reason, it irritated a spot in my throat and I kept coughing to clear it. Chris came home and asked if I was ok. I used a spoon to scrape it, but it didn't help. Eating breakfast helped a little.

At 2 I went to Saronna's house to play music. We worked mostly on hymns, selecting two for Sunday. Then I went home to drop off my trombone. At 3:30 I met Tonja and Michelle at the gym. We walked around the track for half an hour or so. We sat and chatted a bit.

Then I went home and took a nap. I got up at 5:40 for a bite to eat. Chris came home and we went to the Community Club together for the neighborhood meeting at 6. It was nice to meet and talk about things. I gave Charity a pineapple plant. After the meeting I talked to Cecilia about the Townhall meeting coming up. I introduced her to a guy who wants to run a firearms class. I chatted with Revonna, too.

Finally we went home. I made and ate a salad. Then I heated tea and we watched two episodes of Have Gun Will Travel, and one of SG1 season 6. Then Chris went to bed and I stayed up to check e-mail.

No comments: