Thursday, June 13, 2024

Health Advice

Wednesday

I got up after 7. I prepared for coffee morning with all the usual stuff. I took time between rounds of meditation to water the plants, inside, in the back and in the front yard.

I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I vacuumed. Then I took some plants to the garden. I planted them next to the tomatoes. I heard someone drive up and I kept my head down because I didn't have time to talk. But it was Chris, investigating the water situation. I told him what I knew and we looked at the turn-offs. Another lady walked by and talked about tilling her garden and fixing her irrigation system. I checked the trap between the sheds and it was empty, but probably because the ramp had come off. There were three mice in my garden. I emptied it and refilled it with water. I dug up the nearest gopher mound and dropped the mice into it.

I went home and took a shower. Lisa messaged me wanting to get into the swap shop. So I ran down there and unlocked it, then came back and told her it was unlocked. Then I called Natureworks and paid for an hour of Vicki's time. After a minute, she was on the phone. I had a year's worth of questions to ask her but first she scanned my body and told me how well each organ was working. Then she made recommendations on what I should take, or exercises to do. And that took 98% of the hour. I rushed in as many questions as she would answer, but she had another call to take. So I was left with a bunch of unanswered questions.

I jotted notes for my blog. I planted the sweet potato in a bag of soil. I took cuttings of the basil plant to root them. I prepared a small pot for the celery that is rooting. I went to the gym to work out. But the staff got me in a discussion of this and that. Finally I broke away and did the weight machines that I was familiar with. Michelle was not there to get me to try others.

I went home to read messages. I opened the box from the Slide Doctor and read all the directions. It sounded complicated. I sent him an e-mail. I went to 403 and spent an hour cleaning. When I got back, I made tea. We watched one episode of WTR. Chris wanted to go to bed early. So I retired to my laptop to read messages and look up stuff. Then I got ready for bed and laid in the recliner. I played the sleep track but did not doze off because of the burning sensation in my hands. When it ended, I went to bed (but still couldn't sleep).

No comments: