Friday, June 28, 2024

Presidential debate

Thursday

I got up before 7:30. I got ready for the day. I watered outside. There was a huge new mound in the flowerbed by the dining room. I flooded it but no gopher came out. Then I dropped a dead mouse in the hole, covered it, and spread the excess dirt among holes in the yard.

I read e-mail and ate watermelon for a bit, then went to the garden. I watered there and checked the trap. Then I went to 612. There was a truck in the driveway so I parked on the street. I worked for over 2 hours in the house. Then I went home for breakfast.

I made breakfast and watched The Highwire. It was all Aaron Siri, lawyer, giving vaccine-related testimony to officials in New Hampshire. For over an hour. Chris had been home and left me a cryptic message. I couldn't read it so I sent him a message.

I threw towels and the shower curtain in the laundry. I heated half a gallon of milk on the stove, then put it in the dehydrator to 'ripen'. I heated the other half gallon to 180 and then added vinegar. The first one got rennet and it curded.

I went to the post office to check on a package. She said my tracking number wasn't for the postal system. But she looked it up on Fedex and it said it would be delivered on Monday. So 2.5 weeks to get a package that usually takes only one week.

I went home to separate curds and whey. I listened to a Dr. Phil interview while I worked. I changed clothes.

At 5:30 I headed to Saronna's house for a birthday party. All her kids were born in June or July so she was having one party for all of them. There were a lot of water activities. Soon all the kids were drenched. I stood around and talked to different people. I ran water into the apple tub. It never filled up because kids kept coming back for more buckets of water to throw at each other. There were also 4 bubble guns. That was really cool. But the batteries ran down and she didn't have a charger. Nor were they replaceable. Oh well. Saronna served cake and hot dogs.

At 7 I left to go home and listen to the Presidential debate. I watched it through Kennedy's website. It was set up so that after Trump and Biden answered each question, Kennedy could speak for two minutes on the same topic. It seemed like half the time none of the three candidates answered the question asked. I resonated with Kennedy's answers the best, but that was no surprise.

When it was over, it was too late to watch TV. So I drank tea and worked on my blog. Chris went to bed. I listened to “A Scott Ritter Investigation: Agent Zelenski”. Before it was over, I paused it and got ready for bed. Then I put on some music and crawled into the recliner with headphones, and either fell asleep or gave up and went to bed.

No comments: