Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Struggling with MS Paint

Tuesday

I awoke gently, but then heard sounds like Chris being here. So I jumped out of bed and found no one. I guess just having one window open is enough to cause sounds all over the house. I was surprised to find it was only 7am. I brushed with my new toothpowder and swished with the mouthwash that came with it. I took supplements. I checked the bucket trap and there was a mouse in it.

I checked messages on the laptop. I listened to James Corbett interview Roguski on the new IHR amendments “voted” on by the WHO in a last ditch, law-breaking, effort to get more money and power. I parsed supplements, then made and ate breakfast. I washed dishes while listening to another podcast. I worked on scanning hymns and turning the black smudges back into notation. Then the software dumped the last line and I had to recreate the whole thing by copy/paste and then deleting and adding lines. I messaged with a lady who had questions about Dugway. Michelle called and we talked.

The commissary sent me a message that the coconuts were in. So I went to the commissary and bought two. I talked to Karen, Jenni and to Jen. She wants me to sign for her house.

I went to the garden to empty the trap and rebait it. I fertilized and watered. I went home to mow. I mowed the back yard and the front yard, then plugged in the battery to recharge.

I made a carrot salad. I watched an episode of Call the Midwife. Then Netflix handed me a different show instead of another episode. Surprisingly I had finished 12 seasons. I ended up going back to the very first episode of Call The Midwife. When it was over, I got ready for bed, then put on a sleep audio and laid in the recliner to go to sleep. When it was over, I went to bed.

No comments: