Monday, January 26, 2009

Memories



Here is a picture Tina took of me on the empty subway when we got stuck in the railyard. We were pretending to be camping like we might be there for days. We should have known something was up when we had no trouble finding seats.

Today is Monday, and a Korean holiday. So Chris and Michele were home today. I stayed home where it is warm. But Michele had been invited to a movie, and had to meet someone at the Yongsan station. So Chris rode with her there. Then he came home and later walked to the nearest station to walk her home. I guess she had a good time. I made 7 more blocks. I am thinking of taking a picture, but I may wait to make one more block.
While sewing I composed a verse to a favorite song:
The weather outside is frightful
but the fabric is so delightful
Since I have no place to go,
Let me sew, let me sew, let me sew.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I like those words. Mom

Gwenda said...

Oh, yes! I love those words too, and so fitting for you! I need to pass them on to my sister-in-law.