Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Simple blocks


I usually sleep in after Chris and Michele leave, but last night was quiet and I guess I got enough sleep that I didn't need to sleep in. So I stayed up and finished one more block. Here is a pic of the 12 blocks so far.
Andrea came over for a sewing lesson. We made the next block of the month - Ladies Aid Album. Then she drove me to post to get a paper signed. But the signer wasn't in, so I went to the library to check out a book and study my Korean until 4. Then I picked up the signed paper, and stopped by the bank to get more won. Pretty good rate today. It was too late to turn in the paper at the school and too soon to expect a ride home with my husband, so I stopped by the thrift store. The people there were very talkative. They close at 6, so I had to tear myself away and walk home as it was then too late to catch a ride home. There was spaghetti cooking on the stove. Just as I started eating, Chris and Michele left to see a movie. I thought I had the apt to myself for a while, but apparently the movie was so bad, they walked out on it. They are watching the DVD Casablanca now (to erase the bad vibes of the earlier movie).

2 comments:

Gwenda said...

What movie did they walk out on?

Fern said...

Punisher 3. Sounds like a real winner, huh?