Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's curtains for me.


It was another bad day to be me. We woke up and dressed for church, but were too late because SOMEBODY thought the service started at 11 even though we've been going at 9:45 for three months. So, we stayed home. Wanting a close-up for my Facebook picture, I started photographing myself. Then I got nauseous. (I don't think I look that bad, do I?) So I read a little, did some Sudoku, and played on the computer for a long time. Eating was NOT on my agenda. Finally in the evening I was feeling a little better and I finished my Secret Sister gift and made curtains for the bedroom. After making three panels I had the idea to see if three were enough to cover the window. And yes, they were. So I didn't make the 4th. But when I went to hang them, I found a 'stop' at the center of the curtain rod. A panel hung in the center would not be able to move to the side. Dang! But it was 11pm, so I just went to bed with three panels hanging. The one part of the window not covered seemed to be much brighter now that the rest of the room was dark. Oh well, tomorrow I can fix that.

1 comment:

Gwenda said...

Oh, I wish you were here to make curtains for the "side lights" at our front door!