Thursday, January 8, 2009

Movie Day

I started the day by listening to my meditation CD. Then I proceeded to the thrift shop to volunteer. They had a version of the last Harry Potter book that had been published in England and I got it on Tina's behalf. Then I walked to the hospital for my final round of vaccinations, but they were closed for training. So I went home to work on a new pieced wallhanging. But, Michele came home and I wanted to watch our Netflix movie with her so I could return it. The Jane Austen Book Club. It was pretty good. Funny in an amusing way. Then Chris came home and made supper and left again for the grocery store. (His car battery had died yesterday when he tried to go shopping and he got a friend to jump it at lunch today) After supper and putting away the groceries, we watched The golden Compass. I have seen it before, but must have fallen asleep before the end. It was as unsatisfactory as Michele had said. There must be a sequel because there are too many unanswered quesions.

No comments: