Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More work


Actually today was a good day. I did some sewing (finshed the quilt top that is pictured in my last post), read a few chapters in a book Michele wants me to finish so she can return it to her friend, and finished cleaning the hooch. I realize that there maybe a little more to do after the man actually moves out for the last time, but until then I am finished. Of course, my in-laws are coming the end of next week, so I guess now I should clean my own place. I prefer cleaning other people's places for money over cleaning my own for nothing.
Here are the roses that grow on the wall around our apartment complex.

2 comments:

Gwenda said...

Beautiful roses! Have a great visit with your MIL and FIL!

Fern said...

I wish I could grow roses like that. Thanks for the good wishes.