Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thrifty

I got up to make Michele her lunch because she went back to school today, but Chris stayed home. So, after doing a little sewing and using Sanjeevini cards on the two people I know who could use it the most, I went to the thrift shop. I spent most of my time there putting up books and labeling cds, dvd's, vcd's, and software. I also pulled out all the magazines older than a year. Some of them really make it tough to find the date! Chris stopped by to ask me to sound out the name of a hospital someone wrote in Korean for him. (He needs an opthamologist to certify his vision so he can renew his NC driver's license) But then he couldn't locate the paper. So he stayed until I finished at 2. Then he took me home. I worked a little on the pink and brown quilt, and cleaned in the kitchen to get ready for my in-laws visit on Thursday. Tomorrow is Chris' birthday and I have a few preparations for that, too, but not until after he leaves the apt in the morning.

No comments: