Friday, May 15, 2009

Goodbye, Andrea


Today I was up early to read e-mail. At 10:50 I went to meet Pam on post. We picked up Andrea and went to lunch at one of the restaurants in the Embassy Club. I had the sushi. Really good. We talked for hours. Andrea is PSCing on Monday so it was a last get-together for us. She gave each of us a copy of her favorite book.
Afterwards, Pam dropped me off at the hooch. Then I spent hours scrubbing floors and baseboards. I took a break to call and reserve a picnic spot for Michele's 18th birthday party. I have more scrubbing to do, but stopped at 5 to go to the movies with Chris and Michele. I'm glad I stopped when I did because my hands really hurt now. We saw Star Trek. It was surprisingly good. On the way back, I got a call from a lady who would like me to give her and her daughter sewing lessons.
Back at the apartment, we talked about the movie, and looked up the actors to see what else they had been in. Then we ate supper and retired to our computers.

No comments: