Monday, May 25, 2009

Sewing day


Today being a holiday, Chris and Michele stayed home. I love them, but having them around all day watching movies and playing on my computer slows me down. Anyway, I thought about going to the thrift shop since I didn't have to go to quilting (the building is not open on holidays), but I decided to finish my sewing projects instead. I got all my quilt tops ironed and made another one (for our choir director's baby shower next Sunday). It is partially quilted now. I also cut out a back for the top I started months ago and ran out of fabric. Front and back are joined, but I have to finish the neck and arm edges. The fabric is very hard to work with. Believe it or not, that took all day. Except for giving Chris a haircut. He looks so much better now.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

wow! you know pink is not usually my thing but i love that pink and brown together on that quilt. sorry for commenting on such an old post but i have a lot of catching up to do and i reallllllly like that one so i had to do it :)