Thursday, May 28, 2009

Visitors!

Instead of going to the thrift shop, I went to the cutting session scheduled for the quilt group. Unfortunately it was not well attended. But a few of us brought large cutting mats and we used the rulers from the group stash. We reserved the large room (which comes with large tables that our regular room doesn't have). At one point we had 6 people. We cut thirty quilt kits which will make 60 quilts. After that, 4 of us went to lunch at the Embassy Club. I had the eel. It was just ok. I meant to take pictures of all of this, but forgot.
I got home around 2:30. Michele was already home. But soon she and Chris left to drive to the airport to get Cecily and Alfred, his parents. I stayed home to clean, which I did. They got back around seven. It was good to see them. They didn't seem tired so we sat and talked, gave them a tour of the apartment, made cheese burritoes and had some birthday cake. They gave Chris a large container of Cayenne pepper for his birthday. Then I realized I had to do my blog early because Michele will be sleeping in the computer room for the next week and a half. She has given her bed to her grandparents. (I think she's waiting for me to leave. 'Night, Michele).

No comments: