Monday, July 13, 2009

Quilting group

Carina picked me up at the gate and drove to the ACS building. A new lady was waiting for us. Yea! We need more members. Cathi was bringing in the 4 new sewing machines we ordered. Then she left because she didn't feel well. So we got to try them out. There was much excitement over the new machines. And over the fact that we have no place to store them. The new lady offered to take one of the old ones to use until hers comes in. Carina is storing the other two old ones, making room for the new. We broke for lunch around 1, having made 6 quilts. I brought pickled eggs and most of the others brought salads, so it was a healthy meal. While we were eating, another new lady came. She'll be back next week.
Carina dropped me off at Gate 19 to meet the kids I teach. Today's lesson was to make a potholder with a star zigzagged on it. They did very well, but it took too long. Then she drove me to my gate. When I got home, Michele was there. I didnt hear Chris come home, but he made pork for supper. We all spent the evening on our computers.

No comments: