Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sewing in the rain


It was really raining this morning which made it hard to get out of bed. I am afraid we missed church today. My in-laws called this morning, and it was good to hear their voices.
I got a lot of sewing done today. I re-did one of my earlier charm square panels. It was a little too random. And I made another one with all the new squares I got. See pic. Then I made two baby quilt tops, which are not shown because they are just like the last ones I made.
Chris made roasted green peppers and a rice and beef dish for supper. Both were good although I don't usually like green peppers when they are soft. Yesterday while I was gone, a lady in our building brought us some food items because she is moving back to the U.S and cannot take perishables with her. I was able to find places for some of them this afternoon.
I spent the evening searching for a sewing lesson for tomorrow. I need something easy, but that will take them an hour.

No comments: