Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blogging is supplemental


I didn't need to go to post today and that was a good thing. It was quite cold. So I spent my day on the computer, researching my next batch of supplements. I re-ordered cacao nibs and goji berries. I also ordered 2 more tubs of organic coconut oil. Among its qualities is that it helps with weight loss. And it tastes good!
I also watched the remaining Statler video. It was very informative. And I made another charm square panel while watching a video on landscape quilts. Chris went to bed early so he could go to a prayer breakfast. I made his sandwich so I wouldn't have to get up at 5. But I do need to get up early enough to be at the commissary at 8:30 for our trip to the fabric warehouse. We will be picking fabrics for our block exchange. I hope I won't lie awake tonight trying to figure out how much to buy.
**Since I didn't take any pictures today, here is one from the Tokyo Quilt show.**

No comments: