Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Home sick


Firefox speaks Korean! Yes, now let me explain. Since my winsock file got corrupted AGAIN, even though I was avoiding Yahoo as much as possible, I decided to use Mozilla instead of Internet Explorer. But Mozilla is now Firefox so I downloaded that. Whereas in IE my blog comes up in little squares, in Firefox it actually has the Korean characters. So what if I still don't read Korean. It's cool.
So once again, I made Chris' sandwich, then went into the computer room for a theta session. I didn't feel too well, runny nose and such, so I stayed home - not that there was anywhere to go. I answered e-mail and checked out links. I suppose I should have written down what I learned because now I can't remember. I listened to a couple of videos, and watched a movie from Netflix. "Almost Famous". It was entertaining, but not for the younger crowd. Trying to cure myself, I did the baking soda regime (glass of water and baking soda every two hours). I took extra antioxidants. I tried to make myself sweat, but couldn't, strangely. I tried jogging in place, wearing heavy clothes under all the bedcovers, drinking hot tea, and putting chili powder on my supper. Guess I'm just too cool. In the mail was my newest vitamin order, including a very strong vitamin C. So I took that, too. Oh, and non-flouride toothpaste. I like it.
Lastly, I finished the e-book "The Emotion Code". I even tried it out. But I don't feel any differently.
Because I didn't take any pics today, here is one from the quilt show.

No comments: