Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I learned something new.


When I got up this morning I posted to my blog - twice. The first time it got erased because the winsoc file got corrupted. I have no idea what it is, but it happens every few days and I have to restart my computer in order to have access to the internet. After breakfast et al, I went on post. I was going to drive to the thrift shop but the car wouldn't start. So I walked. In the cold. And the wind. All the way. Apparently they didn't have the heat on in the thrift shop, so after a while I began to get cold. Anne Marie had to leave because she was so cold. For lunch Ella ordered pizza. She told me there was a piece with seaweed and squid for me. Ha, Ha. But I had brought my own seaweed so I didn't eat those processed carbs. After 3.5 hours I had finished processing everything in my area and had rearranged several shelves, etc. And I was cold. So I called Chris to ask for a ride to the gate, which he gave me.
Back at the apartment, Michele was on her computer. So I got on mine to answer e-mail and address quilt group questions. Then I got on google to look up short chain fatty acids. Most fats are made up of long chain FA's. Coconut oil is a medium chain FA and for that reason is much better for you. So I wanted to know if short chain FA's were even better. They are quite necessary, but it seems that you don't ingest the short ones, your gut produces them from fiber.
When Chris got home, he fixed supper and then he and Michele left to go to a movie. So I took the opportunity to record another affirmation session. This time I used it in a Neuro-programmer session and exported it to the computer, then burned it on a CD. Now I know some people burn CD's all the time, but I have never done it before and feel quite proud of myself for figuring it out. And I tested it to make sure it plays in my CD player. Total success. In fact, I put two sessions on it: one in Alpha and one in Theta. I am looking forward to listening to them tonight in bed.

No comments: