Thursday, February 11, 2010

A quilt rises from the scraps


I got up early again to listen to a delta session that I discovered last night in the Neuroprogrammer software. Then I spent most of the day finishing up the QOV. Now the top is done. I did a matching pillowcase, too. My phone rang every so often all day long. I guess I'm just in demand. Michele got a call about signing up for college classes today and then there was a to-do about that. But I think she finally came up with a schedule that worked. During all this, it snowed. And snowed hard. Chris e-mailed me that I might want to cancel class tonight. But it must have warmed up some, because by the evening the snow was mostly gone. Class went well: almost everyone who came that brought a pair of jeans, left with a denim skirt. AFter class, I cleared out e-mail and listened to an interview with Norm Shealy. One of my many e-mails was about the dangers of radiation. The advice was to ask for an MRI rather than a CT scan, and ask for thermographic breast screening rather than a mammogram.

No comments: